Newbie!

MY BLOG
Hello there earthlings, Welcome to the Wonderful and Wicked world of skin care and nutrition. My main aim was to grow in knowledge concerning these topics (as I'd love a career in surrounding this area). So wrap up, fetch a smoothie and read about food/skin products (that aren't a rip off and actually work), a TOUCH of lifestyle posts here and there and SPRINKLE of useful tips and tricks on your overall health (I am talking mouth-watering/'you still stay the same size' recipes). PROCLAIMER: Am not an 'expert' but hey, am a BUSY BUG and if your reading this then hay JOIN THE JOURNEY BUDDY!

THE 'HELLO'S' AND INTRODUCTION'-BE-YOU-TIFUL'
SOOOO...not to be loud and obnoxious but how do I begin (I have already began). < That was a joke. Woops guess I've already have already received some *sighs* and here we go again with another wannabe stand up comedian. All jokes aside though, I am a hilarious person if I say so myself, in fact I laugh at my own jokes more than I laugh at others. (don't lie, we all wish for a best friend like ourselves) BUT REALLY LETS GET STRAIGHT ONTO THIS APPRENTICE STYLE.

Here's my pitch: I think you should read my blog because.....am a Health Seeker, no that makes no sense but  I truly believe in a healthy lifestyle. Far too long have I read about diseases such as diabetes and seen a rash on my arm and panicked like those goons on '2012'. So my inner Einstein kicked and I realised these could've been prevented ages ago, I mean if I knew half the little tricks with makeup I wouldn't have looked like Marilyn Manson in the 90s. So I decided to read, research and record my new found knowledge in case anyone else goes *OH WHITE EYELINER could actually make my eyes look bigger* and *DAMN coconut oil can make your skin glow*.

#health #skincare #glossier 'whitechocolate #halloweenindays- ofcourse this isn't instagram but i might as well but enough with my chatter *youtuber voice* "hit that subscribe button and like".

Well while I adjust to this full world of blogging I hope you amazing people (yes am bribing) continue to read my awesome (yes there awesome, come on Anna Wintour herself agrees to some of the future posts I am about to...post. Well till he next time greetings from one wanderlust adventurer and until the next time "make sure to drink lots of water-for all those who forget to drink water"

Comments